Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mini Desserts...Big On Taste!

For all you people out there that think you can't have your cake and look great too...dessert minis will quickly change your thinking. I love this yummy trend that has taken the restaurant and catering industry by storm. Well, especially since my sweet tooth has always gotten the best of me! I guess my wish to savor sweets and treats without a ton of guilt has finally come true!  Dessert Minis, as I call them are miniature versions of your favorite desserts. They give your taste buds enough zing to make your lips sing and with most of these minis being served in a chic shooter glass...your waistline...as long as you consume them in moderation... will stay as slim as the shot glass. Oh how I love this trend! Chocolate, you are now back to being my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment