Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fabulous Parties At Home

Creating a festive atmosphere with attention to detail, is a gift you give to your party's guests everytime you invite people into your home. I love entertaining friends and family at my home. It gives me great joy to create a warm inviting atmosphere for everyone to enjoy. Even when not planning a party, I'm always on the lookout for decorative platters, servers, plates, candle holders, etc. Home Goods is a store I frequent at least once a week. It's an event planner's paradise! My creative juices begin to flow the moment I step through the glass doors. Home Goods however, might not be located in your city.  Therefore, as promised when I started this blog...here are a few of my hot picks from websites I frequent, to help you enhance any social gathering at home.

http://www.lunabazaar.com/ - This site sells the most adorable lanterns in a plethora of shapes, colors and sizes. Lanterns are an inexpensive way to add ambiance to your outdoor summer gatherings. Check out the peonies lanterns...just beautiful!

http://www.horchow.com/ - Expensive, but worth saving for...these GG Collection Beverage Servers ($350 for the small and $390 for the large) can be used at any celebration to showcase deliciously flavored teas, lemonades or homemade sangria. The Clear Glass Beverage Servers ($100 - $135) are a little more affordable and just as lovely.

http://www.save-on-crafts.com/ - Apothecary jars, curly branches, ribbons, candles, vases...this site has it all at prices that won't burn a hole in your wallet. Go ahead...indulge your inner crafter.

http://www.grandinroad.com/ - I Love...love...love...the Embossed Double-Wall Beverage Tub ($129)! Double insulation means your wines, beers, bottled waters, etc. stay cool in the iced tub and your counter top stays free of condensation. Beverage tubs that aren't insulated can leave puddles on your counter top that eventually drip down to the floor after an hour or so of use. Grandin Road has insulated tubs in various styles to suit your taste. Worth the investment, these tubs last for years.

So there you have it! Some of my favorite websites offering hundreds of items to tempt your wallet and enhance your home for your next celebration.

Enjoy shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment